Recycle Computers 4 Cancer (RC4C) receives used computer donations from large companies and people like you. RC4C either refurbishes the computers to give to cancer patients/survivors or sells the computers to raise funds for cancer research. At no cost we securely erase all data on donated hard drives to protect your data. In addition, all computer donations are Mass tax deductible charitable donations. We can handle any business capacity and will come to your corporate location to collect all computer/electronics you wish to recycle or donate for free. We prefer donations of recent model working laptops, monitors, and desktops. Non-working equipment is responsibly recycled for bulk weight to fund cancer research. We are 100% volunteer and have been helping patients for 15 years. Recycle Computers 4 Patients is a division of SMCAC (Scientific & Medical Coalition Against Cancer), a Massachusetts based non-profit organization. Please click free pick up or drop off sites to donate your computers.
1. Free pick up. Others you pay.
2. Free data destruction to DoD standards. Others you pay.
3. Receipt for Tax deduction since we are a nonprofit. Others you pay.
4. We have no employees. All volunteer.
5. We have very low overhead, so more funds raised go to cancer research
6. Reuse and recycling of computers – Green. Patients and survivors get free computers.
7. Over 12 years of recycling computers 4 cancer
8. Reliable and professional
9. No amount of computer equipment to big or small